***********************************************************

Make Art, Not War

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Benefit Concert/album release for CSFR

Hey Folks!

So, my little blog has actually gotten some traffic lately, due to the new album we put together for the Committee to Stop FBI Repression, and I thought I should at least mention the CD and the coming show.
So for anyone who is new:

Welcome!

I am really excited for this show. I have always believed that when artists and activists come together we are unstoppable. I am glad to be a part of this project, and that I get to perform at the show!!!

You are all invited, by the way.

It's going to be February 18th at the 400 bar in Mpls (8pm)
Come and support the cause, come and support the community
(and me).
It is going to be such a fun night.
I can hardly wait.

Peace,
Misty

P.s. Oh yeah! And go download the album at http://stopfbi.bandcamp.com

No comments: