***********************************************************

Make Art, Not War

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Radical poet coming to MPLS!

So, I am really excited to share with you this show I've been helping to put together. My friend, Jared Paul, an amazing poet and activist, is coming to Minneapolis on tour this fall.

Oct 18th at Mayday books(301 Cedar ave, Mpls)
Doors at 8pm, show at 8:30pm
$5-10 suggested donation

I am going to do some poetry too (of course) and hopefully we will have a musical act to open (details TBA). This is going to be a lot of fun. I've never really organized an event like this, I hope it is a big success.

So, come one, come all, and tell your friends! Hope to see you there!
Here is the link for the facebooks: http://www.facebook.com/events/284771691635585/

No comments: