***********************************************************

Make Art, Not War

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My god, it's still February

Somehow it is the longest, shortest month. I am a little too ready for it to be spring already. I have reassigned myself in my role as a poet. I've decided that I am not much of a writer, really. I am more of a speaker. It matters how I said it. And yes, I may write these things down. But mainly, I am saying something. So much of my message is about the interaction, the connection-
How it comes across.
So, I just got Band of Horses, and i really dig this album. They sound a lot like The Shins (with some Sea Wolf mixed in). I really like it, cover art and all. I just wish it were longer. Unlike February.
I wish it was April already. Until then, good music and warm tea.
At least March has some interesting holidays.
Pi day
The only date that is also a sentence (March fourth)
8 year anniversary of the War.

well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to have crossed paths with you Misty. It is comforting to know that you are in this world, caring for others. As our 5th District Representative said recently in a talk given at Westminster Presbyterian Church, "We are all in this together."

MissTeaTree said...

Hey Thanks!
It was my pleasure, the run in, you really made my day.
I hope you enjoyed all the animals ; )

Ms.T